Opt-In Rewards is the most feature rich universal loyalty program in the world today and it enables us to meet the specific needs of each merchant’s marketing plans as opposed to one size fits all. Our technology allows them to communicate with their customers through a variety of channels:
The only constant in our society today is change! Consumers are continually changing their lifestyle and purchasing patterns. The shopping experience is being fundamentally reinvented both online and in-store. To meet this challenge of change we must have a clear understanding of the environment in which we do commerce. Therefore it is important to focus on who the audience is and their shopping behavior patterns. Opt-In Rewards provides you with the powerful tools to do that! But, not all rewards technologies are delivering equal success. The Opt-In Rewards experience brings together the leading merchants and technology from mobile, digital advertising and card-linking, to distill what is really working for consumers and what is not. Our objective is to provide our merchants with the best tools and customer service in the industry, resulting in a better bottom-line!
Play Opt-In Rewards Introduction Video
Play Opt-In Rewards Member Sign up Video
Opt-In Rewards for Consumers and Merchants:
Opt-In Rewards successful longevity in the customer gift and loyalty market segment has given us keen insight on the problems facing both the Consumers and Merchants in today’s economy. A new GAP Analysis Report says, “Americans have less disposable income than ever before1”. With this in mind, we understand that merchants have to capture and grow their customer loyalty database and aggressively market to it, to be successful.
• “It is 6 to 7 times more expensive to create a new customer than it is to keep an existing one.”
• “Retailers who take meaningful steps to drive customer loyalty are 88% more profitable than their competitors who do not.”
• “Customer Loyalty is the single most important driver of growth and profitability”.
• “Loyal customers are typically much more profitable than other customers. The reasons behind why they are so profitable aren't so well known or understood.”
~Harvard Business Review
OPT-IN REWARDS DRIVES IN MORE CUSTOMER VISITS
• 50-60% of first time customer never return. We help you to get them back in the door.
WE HELP INCREASE THEIR SPEND PER VISIT
• Let us show you how.
LET OUR SOFTWARE DO ALL THE WORK
• So you can focus on what you do best: manage your business.
HERE’S HOW SIMPLE IT IS
• We help you design the perfect custom rewards program for your business.
• Your customers sign up with their phone number.
• Your customers are now engaged to receive, customer surveys, lapsed visit incentives, birthday and anniversary offers and more.
YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONTROL
• It’s your customers and your bottom-line.
• So let’s get started !
1. Begin Reaching Out to your Customers with Digital Messaging
• Texting is the most widely-used and frequently used app on a smartphone, with 97% of Americans using it at least once a day.
2. Leverage Real Time Analytics with the Opt-In Rewards Merchant Dashboard
3. Card Linking from Opt-In Rewards for Consumers and Merchants:
Consumers today are so inundated with junk email
Consumers today are so inundated with junk email that they are becoming immune to it. The marketing solution is text messaging.
Consumers can receive many forms of digital messaging including those listed below.
Listening to your business concerns and understanding the direction you want your marketing to take is our number one goal! We work closely with you to create marketing goals for your business. This allows us to tailor our marketing services to acheive your objectives.
Opt-In Media was responsible for developing the Opt-In Rewards universal loyalty card program which is used as proof of concept for their Customer Relationship Software (CRS) marketing technology. We have now perfected the business model and software, and have achieved unprecedented results in using this vehicle for advertising promotions. The Lobster Shop, in Tacoma, WA generated $100k in their first year of use, $170k in the second year, and generated over $600k in the third year - a 350% annual increase in a period where most restaurants hoped only to maintain their sales revenue! In the fifth year they stopped handing out loyalty cards and have maintained their customer base.